Non-profit D&O Insurance
Euclid Specialty offers customized Non-profit D & O insurance for employee benefit plans and other non-profits requiring directors and officers insurance protection from the everyday risks of running a business.
Product & Program Highlights
- Policy limits available up to $5 million on a primary or excess basis
- Available defense costs outside of limit of liability
- Wage and hour defense costs sublimit
- Coverage for third-party discrimination available
- Other available coverage includes:
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability coverage
- Crime coverage
- Our Carrier: Policy offered on admitted basis through Hudson Insurance Company. Hudson has an A.M. Best rating of “A” (Excellent), financial size category XV ($2.0 billion or greater) and is a Department of Treasury approved surety.
- Eligible accounts include labor related organizations, non-profit benefit plans including governmental benefit plans, endowments, church plans and other non-profits.